What I Do?
Maintaining and running beautiful, up-scale estates is my passion. I have done it for over 17 years.
I produce beautiful, clean, distraction free living environments for stars, influential and affluent people.
I am accustomed and experienced in working in polished, high-end environments. Feeling at ease in these environments allows me to perform house managing services, housekeeping and any other task with full competence and confidence.
I deal effortlessly with every type of person that composes the household.
Estates I have been employed at had security personnel and I have been entrusted with access codes, keys, gate codes
and security systems. My expertise is my level of communication and organization.
I can work up to any level of responsibility, I can learn any task that is needed,
I’m flexible and always strive to produce the product that is desired.
Want to Know more about Me. Check out My Resume.
Executive Housekeeper/House Manager
423 Thompson ave.No.1 Glendale,Ca.91201
Over 17 years Domestic Experience- current employment details upon request.
Private Client, Tech Entrepreneur, Brentwood January 2018- September,10
• Stocked/inventoried all household supplies. Did errands and food shopping.
• Created checklists on Google Docs for all supplies and food shopping.
• In charge of staff and all vendors. Scheduled weekly and annual maintenance.
• Responsible for company credit card, Amazon account, paying vendors & staff.
Private Client (Music Client), Hollywood Hills CA July 2015 – Feb. 2017
House Manager/ Executive Housekeeper
- Ran music celebrity’s charming, 1930’s Spanish style house.
- Procured, arranged and supervised all vendors and activities.
- Received and dealt with all shipments and packages.
- Assisted with errands, shopping and ordering groceries.
- Maintained vehicles.
- Kept the three-story house and large wardrobe in a spotless, organized fully functioning state.
- Consistently updated principals on all house projects and repairs to keep the estate in pristine condition.
Private Client, Calabasas CA June 2014 – March 2015
- Responsible for 10k square foot busy household including three children (8 yrs., 10 yrs., and 14 yrs. old) animals, fine furnishings, couture clothes, and antiques.
- Handled getting the children ready for school in the morning and made them breakfast.
- Managed the laundry, ironing organized the pantry, closets and workspaces.
- Gatekeeper of the household.
Private Client, Hollywood Hills CA Feb. 2012 – Feb. 2013
- Cleaned movie stars house in the Hollywood Hills including modern decor, stone surfaces, mirrors, glass, and washed entire wall windows.
- Organized and maintained a spotless house for the residents.
Private Client, Chief Officer at Software Co. Eldorado Hills CA Oct. 2001 – May 2011
- Cleaned and assisted a busy executive business woman in running her beautiful house in a gated community. Responsible for keys, alarm and securing premises.
- Ran personal errands, did the dry cleaning, organized, packed and shipped things, did grocery shopping, decorating, and gardening.
Sonoma State University, BA in Liberal Arts + Guadalajara University
Find me oN
Get in touch and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you!
423 Thompson ave.No.1 Glendale,Ca. 91201